I’ve been meaning to join in with my fellow blogger friend Cee’s weekly “getting to know you” series and keeping missing it so I’m gonna do all the weeks I’ve missed with one fell swoop. Hope you don’t get bored and I hope I do it right next week!
- What is your favorite color? Teal (I can’t be normal)
- Music or silence while working? Either. I guess it depends on what I’m working on and what type of music. I don’t want rap when I’m working on something tedious or that demands my concentration!
- Do you prefer shopping or going to a park? I hate shopping for myself but love shopping for others but never have the money to so I guess it’s going to the park!
- Your favorite place within 2 hours of your home? I’d say the North Georgia Mountains… any of them!
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Ballroom dancing but I have no rhythm. Or figure skating!
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Make sure my parents house was paid for and then my own.
- Are you a morning or night person? Night. I do get up early but sometimes I’m cranky so I’d say night.
- Where were you born? Charlottesville, VA
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be? If I had my whole family with me probably Hawaii (even though I’ve never been) or back in the mountains of Virginia (if I had great internet service!)
- What is your favorite comfort food? Country steak with gravy and mashed potatoes (made by my husband) Then fried chicken made by my mom.
- Coffee or Tea? Both. I drink coffee before lunch and tea afterwards.
- What is your favorite TV show of all time ie you’ve seen them all, can watch it over and over again and quote lines from it? Golden Girls. I think those ladies were hilarious. Then probably Bosom Buddies. And of course The Waltons (since I’m FROM there!)
- How do you write computer, longhand or other? If you mean letters, I type on the computer. My handwriting is awful!
- Favorite subject to photograph? Write? Or Cook? I love to photograph or write about my kids or pets. I like cooking stuff with pasta.
- What would you name the autobiography of your life? She was a BIG Square Peg (Trying to fit into a tiny round hole)
- What was your favorite toy as a child . . . and now? My Saucy Walker Doll. Now? Can I say my husband?
- What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? How tired I am.
- Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes, I think it’s very narcissistic to think we’d be the be all have all of the universe. There HAVE to be more intelligent creatures than us.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Japan to visit my mother in law
- If you could have 3 wishes granted for you alone, what would they be? Be a healthy weight, be able to pay all my bills comfortably, be able to travel at will.
- Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Yes, I do if I’m in a hurry even though I KNOW it doesn’t make it come any faster. I do however know that once you are inside if no other floors are already pushed between you and your floor you’re going to if you hold the button in it will go straight to your floor and bypass others even if someone else pushed it after you held it in.
- What type of pets do you have? Any others you would like to have? 1 dog (the amazing chiweenie – actually our daughters who lives with us) and 4 cats. If it were possible I’d love to own a Bengal tiger although I could probably never afford to feed it!
- What was the last film that really moved/disturbed/thrilled you and why? The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo – I just felt so bad for what she had been through and how people perceived her.
- What sound or sounds do you love? My coffee percolating. Babies laughing or cooing. A cat purring.