I am fifty three (and a half) and I have NEVER
- Danced in a ballet.
2. Been to the opera.
3. Been to Bali.
4. Been to Kalamazoo.
5. Been called to serve jury duty.
6. Bungee jumped (although I wish I had the nerve).
7. Been asked to be a contestant on Dancing With The Stars.
8. Had my own reality show.
9. Been deep sea diving.
10. Been given a recording contract.
11. Performed with a professional circus.
12. Been to clown school.
13. Applied for a passport.
14. Had a male child (unless you count my husband, but I’m talking actually giving birth).
15. Owned a pet monkey or zebra or other exotic pet.
16. Been on a safari.
18. Told my family or any one I love that I hated them (out of anger or otherwise).
19 Been divorced (and don’t plan on it ever).
20. Watched an episode of Survivor.
21. “Played” the stock market.
22. Been a professional wrestler.
This post was brought to you by Mama Kat and her Almost World Famous Writer’s Workshop and prompt #1.) Follow the template I copied from The Pioneer Woman without her permission and list 22 things you’ve never done. You can read more lists here.