I have been tagged by Alaina at View from Down Here, and I try to never back down from a challenge. I’m supposed to tell you all 25 things about me and then tag ten bloggers to do the same. I’m not sure I can think of 25 things you don’t already know but I’ll try.
- I have not been walking like I should to train for my walk in October.
- I have been putting off going back to my GYN because I keep thinking of reasons to “put off” having my surgery.
- I love salty and sweet stuff together.
- I am not really a fan of milk chocolate.
- I LOVE dark chocolate and the darker the better.
- I also have a thing for white chocolate.
- I also love caramel (are you sensing a sweet tooth thing going on here?)
- When I was pregnant with each of my three girls I craved nachos and salads.
- I almost had a meltdown at the Orange Julius at Lake Forest Mall in New Orleans when I was pregnant with #1 and went there at like 8:45 (they closed at 9:00 p.m.) and the guy refused to make me nachos because he had already cleaned the cheese machine and didn’t want to get it dirty again so close to close.
10. I am usually a push over but can have a nasty temper.
11. I am a sucker for baby clothes and could easily spend a month’s salary in a few hours, especially on little girl’s clothes.
12. I have a hard time remembering what I ate or wore yesterday but remember phone numbers from childhood.
13. I love taking pictures even though I’m not really good at it.
14. Bread (especially a good yeast roll) is my weakness even though I don’t do very well with it anymore.
15. I can’t carry a tune in a bucket. Seriously I am a horrible singer.
16. Even though I am a horrible singer I let my best friend talk me into Karaoke.
17. I used to love to play Scrabble and one our biggest fights (between hubby and I) was over a Scrabble game.
18. I suck at video games.
19. I do a great job with Wii bowling but bowling in real life is a challenge (no consistency – I either bowl strikes/spares or miss every pin).
20. Swans on a Lake and Chopsticks on the piano are the extent of my musical ability.
21. I drink a LOT of coffee, usually at least a pot a day.
22. My car is ten years old (a VW Jetta, 5 speed) and I think I love it just as much now as when I bought it.
23. I love driving a manual transmission car. I think because it makes me feel I have more control over my car.
24. I tend to be on the anemic side and have for most of my adult life.
25. I have TMJ and any dentist visit that lasts more than an hour (which is most of them) causes me jaw pain for several days afterwards.
I’m supposed to tag ten other bloggers to participate but hate putting pressure on people so I’m just gonna say if you’re reading this, consider yourself tagged. Please partipate (if you want) and pass the love.