I’m sure I could list a whole lot more that I NEED to do this summer but I will try to keep it to 30 and not bore you to tears. I am listing them in no particular order of importance. Just how they come to mind cause you know that’s how I roll.
- Clean out my fountain that probably contributed to Poe’s illness
- Tend my “rock” garden/zen place.
- Paint the window trim on the back of the house.
- Find my pocket calendar from 2009 so I can finally file my taxes!
- Pay off my last credit card!
- Find a good used but reliable truck for hubby.
- Clean off my desk.
- Go to Ikea and buy that bookshelf I so sorely need.
- Clean my garage & organize all our catering stuff in a central area
10. Think about cleaning the attic
11. Clean the closets in all bedrooms
12. Buy a TV to replace the one in our bedroom that decided to go kaput
13. Clean the closet in the laundry room/mud room and organize my laundry room
14. Go to VA to get stuff organized for the 60th anniversary party for my parents
15. Pull off the most awesome 60th anniversary party EVER
16. Go to NC to see my friend Susan over the 4th
17. Go to Greenville again to see my friend in the nursing home
18. Meet up with some old high school friends for a nice leisurely evening
19. Get the rest of the trim and back wall of house painted
20. Get back on track with my walking
21. Find a kickboxing or similar class to join that I can stick with
22. Lose weight
23. Get off the fence and make a decision on surgery
24. Catch up the bank reconciliations for my ex-boss
25. Get my ex-boss to pay me
26. Take at least two trips to Savannah
27. Go to Nashville to see #1 at least once
28. Get off my butt and make my new venture work
29. Get more serious with my writing
30. Enjoy more time with hubby