Jimmy from Just My Opinion has honored me with the Honest Scrap award, I think it’s ironic in that in my last couple of posts I have made confessions of how lying or not being completely honest has come back to bite me in the butt and now Jimmy honors me for my honesty! I want to thank him for that since I have just admitted to NOT being hones! LOL Please stop by and give his blog a look.
Rules to Accept the Award
Thank the person giving you this award.
Copy the award to your blog
Place a link to their blog
Name 7 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
It states that I pass the award to 10 bloggers.
Place a link to those Bloggers.
Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.
I’m not sure if I can thik of Seven tidbits about myself that I haven’t already talked about but I’ll try:
1. Hubby and I were married in December in an OUTDOOR ceremony. He swears our guests couldn’t leave because they were stuck to their chairs.
2. One of my previous jobs was as an encyclopedia sales person.
3. When I was little I told our neighbor that my dad fought a bear (might have been a slight exaggeration.
4. I was stalked by a police dispatcher. Couldn’t figure out how they kept getting my unlisted phone number, duh!
5. I am allergic to chocolate…. it makes me break out…. in FAT! (sorry couldn’t resist that one). Really does make me fat though.
6. I am seriously allergic to nickel… no joke there… and I do break out in a rash.
7. I used to suffer with terrible migraine headaches so bad I’d have to go to the hospital to get shots of demerol to get rid of them.
I would like to pass this on to:
Maureen – her descriptions of Island life make me want to visit there and she always brings it to life.
Angelia – her honesty and kindness always comes through in her writing.
John – he is able to write about his life raising triplets and being a stepdad as though I were in the house with them.
Lynn – the honesty with which she has written about her past struggles inspires me.
Jane – Her daily observations and her knack for writing leave me just a little jealous. LOL
Kat – The honesty with which she expresses herself if commendable and she is SO funny, honest!
Paul – I love how he is able to honestly talk about his problems at work that we can relate to even though it does get him in trouble!
The Un-Mom – she makes me laugh
Jennifer – she’s smart & funny
Terre – I like how she tries to help us all stay healthy
If there is someone on the list that is new to you, please, go visit them. They are all worthy and I’m sure they would all appreciate new readers. That’s what we’re here for, right? To help each other out!
I also received the Cerebral Heart Inspiration Award from SuziCate. The only stipulations she provided where to pass it on. She passed it to three bloggers so I’ll do likewise.
My nominees are:
Thanks again Jimmy and SuziCate!