I am so honored to receive the Beautiful Blogger Award
from the beautiful blogger, Gregory J at Living My Life, Whatever . Thank you very much, Greg. I am also honored to have receives the Beautiful Blogger Award from the beautiful blogger Linda at The Good, the Bad, The Worse . Thank you very much, Linda.
Here’s what we have to do to own the award:
1. Thank, then link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic
3. Contact said Blogs to let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 Things about yourself! I’m hoping that doesn’t mean I have to name 30 and list 14… I’m just gonna combine and first off name the things about myself:
1. I am #5 out of 6 kids.
2. Growing up, The Waltons were our neighbors.
3. My elementary school is now a museum. Seriously, I am THAT old… LOL
4. I am an expert marksman (marks woman?).
5. I have a hard time saying NO.
6. It may come as a surprise to you, but, I am actually quite shy.
7. I have a phobia of cock roaches. UGH… disgusting.
I am now passing this along to:
1. SuziCate at The Water Witches Daughter. She makes me laugh, she makes me cry, she makes me think. I would give it to her even if she weren’t my sister. She’s amazing.
2. Angelia at Living, Loving, Laughing I only wish I could be as brutally and painfully honest as she is. She is also one of the most compassionate people I’ve ever met and it comes through in her writing.
3. Karal at The Orange Chair Her bravery astounds me. Wish I could be that brave.
4. Kristen at Motherese. She takes me back to when my kids were young (and I wasn’t SO old).
5. Maureen at Island Roar Her musings on Island life make me feel like I’m there with her. Another compassionate soul as well.
6. Jane at The Call Me Jane Because as Kristen put it : She is like aluminum foil – reflecting light and offering a chance for me to look more closely at myself. (Sorry Kristen, had to borrow that because I couldn’t have put it better myself)
7. Eternally Distracted love her honesty even if she does want to be anonymous!
8. Lizzy & Elle over at Sex N Fries How can you not love someone that is that unafraid to talk about all the things these ladies delve into?
9. Sarah & Jen over at Momalom I mean, two sisters, who write blogs and they BOTH have three kids… what’s NOT to love? And they’ve kept their sanity and humor!
10.Kristina over at Pulsipher Predelictions She’s witty and honest.
11. Jen Lancaster over at Jennsylvania – Land of the Free, Home of the Bitter Her writing is sarcastic and biting (kinda like me?) and her blog (and her books) make me GUFFAW
12. Krissa @ Halfasstic.com She’s funny and irreverent and she has girls… what can I say?
13. Lisa F at Peripheral Perceptions I love her perception of things.
14. Jen over at Sprite’s Keeper Makes me remember the “old days” when my kids were young.
15. Earl Hamner over at You, Me and the Lamppost Still as great a writer as he ever was. Doesn’t post a whole lot, but he doesn’t need to. Fantastic writer and being from the same town… BONUS! I would only hope to someday be 1/10th the writer he is.
I received this from both SuziCate over at the Water Witches Daughter http://suzicate.wordpress.com who I adore (not just because she’s my sister and I have to) I think she is incredibly talented and not just in her writing. I got the same award the next Day from Lisa F at Peripheral Perceptions http://peripheralperceptions.wordpress.com I extend a hearty and heartfelt THANK YOU – you made my day to both of them.
The rules were: to link back and pass it on to twelve other blogs. Some of these are fairly new to me but all make me smile. These are my twelve: drum roll please…….
2. Carma Sez
6. The Un-Mom
7. Jill at I Don’t Want an Oscar
Thanks to all of you for making me laugh and keeping my spirits up! Enjoy and go share the love!