I received a blog award a few weeks ago. The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award –
My very first blog award! Thank you thank you thank you Angelia Sims – http://youthinkyoucanblog.wordpress.com/ – over at Living, Loving, Laughing. I am honored and floored! My instructions were to list 10 happy things or things that make me happy and then pass it on. ONLY ten things? Dang… LOTS of things make me happy but I will list ten:
- My husband and daughters (ok, I guess I snuck two in there… see how I am?)
- The sound of children laughing
- COFFEE….the smell, the taste, the warmth, the CAFFIENE…
- Being appreciated
- A good relaxing meal with friends or family
- Anything that makes me laugh
- Visiting with friends
- Reading and writing (especially my new cyberworld)
- Making someone else feel good
10. Talking on the phone with friends and family (especially my sister!)
Now the HARD part is I’m supposed to pass this on to someone else… I’m fairly new to the Blogosphere and there are lots of people who make me laugh and feel good and lots that I relate to. If I could pass it BACK to Angelia I would because I LOVE her blog. But I think that’s against the rules. Are there rules???
One of the ones that I have really enjoyed reading lately is John Cave Osborne – http://johncaveosborne.com/ – over at And Triplets Makes Six. He makes me laugh out loud. I mean SNORT laugh and you know how I LOVE laughing. So, John, here’s to you! And thanks for the laughs! Enjoy!